Sleeping in. Lunch with my sister and her boyfriend. Laying out at the pool with my bestie. Jack Johnson. Reading. Strawberries and cream. Beautiful night outside at the rodeo with friends. Homemade bread with homemade jam. Seeing the stars while driving late at night. I adore summer.
5 comments:
My Amanda didn't tell me you had a blog! I'm going to have to spank her. I just looked over your posts and I love them. I will be watching your blog from now on!
You are such a gorgeous and amazing girl. You have so many qualities I wish I had.
I hope to see you next month when the crew (including the baby!) are here next month.
P.S. What night did you go to the rodeo? Maybe Perry and I were there the same night as you.
Jackie, You are way too kind and dishonest. I would LOVE to see you when the crew arrives. Can't wait for that... I miss Amanda terribly. We went to the rodeo on Saturday.
PRESH! I need to fix my roots! GRoss!
first, i can not get over your AMAZING EYES! second, i wish i could have come to the rodeo. i'm jealous of all the fun you guys had! and you all blogged about it! next time i'm gettin' a babysitter. :)
i adore your hair and your shirt! LOVE IT.
Post a Comment