4.03.2011

d.c.

I love Mormon Messages. These people make me want to be a better person by being more like them. They seem so cool. My friend Jenny introduced me to Sheryl. You will love her video. I plan to be friends with her when we move to D.C.





Yes. We are moving. In August. [Me, that is. Brad moves first in July.] I'm so proud of Brad. He'll be graduating from BYU with not only an outstanding GPA but a fantastic job. In August he starts working as a naval reactors engineer at the Navy Yard in D.C. I'm really excited for the move. I've always loved and wanted to live on the east coast. Lots to do, though, before then.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow, you're moving so far away! But, that will be so fun! When is your wedding going to be?

Rachel Ricchio said...

uhh she's adorable! i want to be friends with her too!

rachel said...

Aishe, i've been friends with Sheryl since my freshman year of college.. haha 2001. she is amazing and you must be her friend in dc. i can introduce you if you want :).

Amanda said...

rach, that's the best news ever.

Shar said...

and now i'm jealous of you for yet another reason. please come visit me on the west and bring your new friend sheryl with you. we'll have fun, i promise!

Shar said...

west coast. on the west coast.