Yesterday was the first day of spring and my birthday. I had a few birthday surprises this year. My coworkers were wonderful, surprising me with a lot of great things. My mom always does birthdays well in our family and it was fun to see her card and packages and to talk to my parents and siblings on the phone. I received a million nice facebook messages, texts, calls and voicemails from so many wonderful family members and friends.
And then there was Brad.
He took me to dinner at Carrabbas. Both our hostess and waitress asked if we were celebrating anything special. He told them it was my birthday. We enjoyed a very nice dinner together. Once our plates were cleared, the entire wait staff brought over a bowl of ice cream with birthday candles in it. They sang happy birthday to me. Then our waitress really surprised me by saying, "Amanda, Brad has a special question for you."
Didn't see it coming one bit.
You can, though. Enjoy watching Brad's proposal. I love that boy.
7 comments:
awe! it brought a tear to my eye! congratulations!!!!! let me know if theres anything at all i can do to help plan/prepare/ or if theres just anything you need!!! youre the best! congrats you two!!!!
woo hoo! first comment!
I'm laughing so hard at your composure right now. you act like he just asked you if you wanted a piece of cheese. unless, of course, you are dairy intolerant, in which case it looks like he was asking you if you wanted another scoop of lactose free coffee ice cream.
It just shows how easy and natural it is! Congrats my friend! I'm so happy for you, and CANNOT imagine a luckier guy. so glad you got that on video!
dang! someone swiped my first comment WHILE I was writing it!
BLAST.
awwww! i LOVE it and CANNOT wait to see you on May 28th!!!!!!!
yay!! now we can meet up in arizona while we're visiting in-laws :)
congrats! how cute is that?
Congrats! How fun that you have it on video. And, I agree - you look so composed!! When's the big day?
Post a Comment