Get to know us better through some phtos, all of which were taken by my extremely talented uncle, Stuart Johnson.
Does he make me laugh? Every day. Actually, when Brad asked my dad if he could marry me, my dad said to him, "Make Amanda laugh. She needs that."
And he thinks he's pretty funny himself. No doubt laughing at his own joke, not mine.
BYU's Maesar Building seemed a fitting venue for our engagement photos. I have already graduated from BYU, and Brad will be graduating this June, struttin' his stuff in a cap and gown at the Marriott Center this week! Also note that Brad's eyes are closed in two-thirds of these pics.
We like to kiss. Wait for it.
There it is. Can't wait to wake up to one of those every morning.
I can't get enough of this boy :) For those of you who haven't met him yet, I promise you will LOVE him. (My friends like him more than they like me.)
DREAMboat.






5 comments:
i will never get over how amazing your eyes are. you are beautiful! brad's pretty lucky to wake up to you every day (soon)! um...but kissing every morning...not so great until you've brushed (just sayin').
So cute! I love that last picture of the two of you! Can't wait until May 28th!!
Cute pictures! I love that last one!
The pictures are so adorable. I'd love to see all of them. Can you post them on facebook or more on the blog? Brad's a great guy. You're lucky. I do agree that he thinks he's pretty darn funny. I can't wait to get to know you better too. If you send me your email address I'll send you an invite to my family blog.
You should have taken one on the stairs, from behind as if the viewer has just snuck up on you.
Ditto on the eyes.
Post a Comment