3.06.2011

i love a good week

I thought the only time I had something scheduled for every night of the week was during December. Apparently saying goodbye to February and hello to March is reason to celebrate as well. This past week's notables include:
  • M: Utah Chamber Artists' concert, Bernstein & Mozart: The Long and the Short of It. (Great job again, Carter, you know how much I love Rex Tremendae.) 
  • T: Quiddler and frozen yogurt with Brad and the Dulgarians.
  • W: A Tale of Two Cities at the Hale Centre Theatre to watch one of my dear friends star as Lucie Manette.
  • T: Dinner and catching up at Paradise Bakery with my bestie Karin.
  • F: Dinner with L and Steve in Layton before we drove up to stay the night at their place in Logan.
  • S: Snowmobiling up Logan Canyon with L, Steve, and Brad. First time I've ever been when no one's gotten stuck.

It was a fantastic week.


 [The play, the Jensens, the boyf and I, the canyon]

No comments: