1.16.2011

logan weekend

Have you ever played the game Last Word? It's turned in to be a tradition whenever I go visit the Jensens in Logan. You have a letter and then someone puts down one of their category cards (for example, T and titles of songs). Everyone starts saying words with that letter that fit in the category and the goal is to be the last person to say something before the buzzer goes off. I'm used to winning, but this weekend I was shown up by someone. He's better than me at every thing.


After my sister, L, made us a delicious homemade belgian waffle breakfast, Steve, Brad and I went to a few of the local gems in the area (thank you, Lauren, for ideas): 
  • Pepperidge Farms Thrift Store (I spent $13 on 5 loaves of bread, 2 bags of goldfish crackers and 1 bag of milanos)
  • The Sock Outlet (sadly, it was closed, but we tried)
  • Gossner's Cheese Factory (delicious samples of both cheese and flavored U.H.T. milks)
  • Hardware Ranch (lots of elk-- see pictures below)
  • Aggie Ice Cream (we tried Aggie Bull Tracks and Aggie Blue Mint)
  • The Beehive Grill




[We like each other. I just wanted to see the little elk behind us.]

Fun weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aishe, you are just too pretty for words! I miss you!!

Rachel Ricchio said...

okay i LOVE this picture. LOVE. ps the word verification for this comment was "ursher" like in the song, "ursher baby!" LOL.

Lacey Davies said...

Okay. I love this picture of you and THE Brad! :) Manda you are SO beautiful!