
You know it's love when you go through the trouble of legally changing your last name from Johnson to Jensen.
My sister, Laura, got married this past weekend to Steve Jensen. Our whole family was here (minus Ryan of course) and we had a great time! It was so fun to have a lot of our extended family out here as well and to also be able to get to know the Jensens. They're a great family and we loved spending time with them.
This was just outside of the Oquirrh Mountain temple (pronounced OH-kur) where L&S were sealed. Keith at this point was mentioning how she's run him dry when it comes to the moneys. She laughs but it's true.
L and Carlyn. Mom's looking fab as always.
Who needs Ryan anyway?
(Yeah right, who am I kidding? Miss him like crazy.)
Steve-O enjoying the luncheon. I apologize that this was one of the only pictures I have of the two of them together.
At the reception at White Willow in Provo. It was lovely.
This is my mom's fav pic... I seemed to have found L's boobs more exciting than the camera.
The pretty blonde in the middle of our family picture is my friend Lacey. I've asked her to wait for Ryan and marry him. (She thinks I'm crazy.) I also asked her to come to the reception to meet the family and see if she'd be able to put up with all of us. Aaron wasn't shy about showing his approval.
3 comments:
i haven't told lacey yet, but she's supposed to marry MY brother who's also on a mission. but then, if lacey marries your brother, you can marry mine (you like younger guys, right ;o) and we can ALL be related.
yes, please.
OH Shar!! I just love you. That sounds great to me.
LOVE THE JOHNSONS! :)
Post a Comment