"Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love." Jane Austen
Thank you, Jane. I couldn't agree more.
I have approximately 10 really, really close friends from college. I hope you all have friends like that. The ones you can talk to about anything. The ones that know how to cheer you up (whether it be due to a 36% on an o.chem test, another breakup, traffic citations, feelings of being ugly, bad days in general, insert any other unpleasant event here). The ones that you can be completely yourself with. The ones that inspire you to be better. The ones that no matter how long it's been since you've last seen each other, you still act like sisters together.
Rachel is one of them. She's one of those friends who always puts a smile on my face when I talk to her. You'd love her. Promise. Not that i'm ranking my besties here or anything, it's just that it's been a really long time since I've seen her and talking to her tonight made me wish we could watch Return to Me while drinking Brick Oven rootbeer and eating strawberries coated in warm, sugary balsamic vinegar.
All of the pictures below are from 3 years ago because that's how long it's been since I've actually seen her.


1 comment:
im in tears. love you to death.
Post a Comment