dear diary
today
sunday, 19 april 2009
i love the smell of
fresh laundry
i love the sound of
my dad's voice
i love the taste of
lemon cookies
i love the sight of
open fields
i love the feel of
chapstick on my lips
- I need to read books more often. I actually think I read more for fun while in school.
- It really wasn't a lucky break to not have to take any math in college. Wish I knew some statistics.
- Modern Family is surprisingly hilarious. Phil's my favorite.
- Brad has a great family. It's no wonder he's so great.
- My prayers are always heard. I can think of multiple things that have happened in the past few weeks that prove it. I am loved.
- Grapefruit do funny things when dropped out the car window while going 80. Try it.
- I really admire my sister and brothers.
- I would visit Chile every year if I could. Better, I'd own a house there.
- Parts of Arizona snow. A lot. And it's pretty.
[Prescott, Arizona]
3 comments:
Don't disparage the dearth of mathematical matriculation in college - that is INDEED a blessing. Statistics schmatistics.
i lived in prescott this summer. it's definitely not as hot as the rest of arizona. i can't believe it snowed that much though!
i don't know, carter...i also didn't have to take a single match class in college, and now i'm wondering why my math teacher in high school ever called me a genius. my brain has gone to mush when it comes to even addition and subtraction.
but amanda - i LOVE this post. it totally makes me want to write just a few thoughts each week in a list like that.
Post a Comment