9.01.2010

september first

I love September, October, November. I am obsessed with the fall. Basically just everything about it. I know it hasn't started yet, but it's coming soon. I do miss these trees and colors, though:


[Downtown Hudson, Ohio... you know, the hometown.]


Was it extremely strange not buying notepads, pens, $600 worth of textbooks, and walking to campus on Monday? Yes. School starting is like permission for Fall to start. Let me say that I loved my entire BYU experience. Think back 6 years to May 1. I had 4 days left to make my final decision of where I'd be attending college. I applied to 5 universities my senior year, got into 4 of them (the one that rejected me isn't one I like to talk about much), and received scholarships for 3. I was ready to sign the paper that would have allowed me to go here every fall when I felt I needed to change my mind. So, instead of being a Buckeye, I became a Cougar... sans scholarship. I never wanted to go to BYU. I applied only because that's what you do and didn't think twice about it until May 1. Deciding to go to BYU was one of the best decisions I've made. Like I said, loved [almost] every minute of it.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

I love fall too! It's so pretty! And, I'm so glad you picked BYU!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that you picked BYU too or else I wouldn't have met one of my best friends! I hope you're doing well! Love you!!

Rachel Ricchio said...

LIKEWISE!!!