8.04.2010

new faves

Sometimes I'm a bit of an insomniac. One of those moments would be now. It's almost 2 am and my alarm is set for 4 hours from now. (That probably won't happen.) Here are a few things I'm recently obsessed with. And I give credit where credit is due.

Exhibit A
This is not something you will regret buying. My aunt Kristen (whom I recently told knows everything about everything) showed it to us. Smelt it. Bought it. In love with it.

Exhibit B

"Elaine was concerned that Gary was drinking too much soda, so she kept them by her feet at all times. To retaliate, Gary threatened to loosen the umbrella buoys."

Welcome to Catalog Living. I find this blog laugh-out-loud funny. Jenny blogged about it first and now here I am stealing her idea. It takes images from catalogs and writes about the people that live in them. I'm still laughing.

Exhibit C


Karma boutique. Darling. Bought a shirt there. Probably my favorite of all the hundred I frequented on Saturday. 85 S. Main St, Pleasant Grove, Utah. Again, the relative who could probably win Jeopardy introduced us.

Exhibit D


The new neighborhood. More room. More privacy. More new. More up on the mountain. More better.

2 comments:

Rachel Ricchio said...

omg i LOVE the place! could it be closer to me??? :)

jenny said...

Credit Jenny for D as well. And I swear I told you about M-Oil. Credit me for A as well. That oughtta do it!