This is my first post. Ever. I've never been a blogger. I've always looked at blogs. This, however, is the first time I've actually written one. My theory on blogs was that one day when I was married and had babies, I'd want to make one to share with the fam. Today I've changed everything. I've decided that I'm going to make a blog in spite of not being married with babies. This is going to be mostly therapeutic for me (let's be honest, I don't have the courage to actually tell anyone about this except for sissy slash bff Elle). One of my mottos as of late is "I'm a new woman with new goals." And one of those goals is to be positive... always. Therefore, I want to dedicate my writing to the little moments-- small yet precious-- of how I find happiness. Happiness is something that comes from within and it's something I want to master. So while I don't have the lovely family portraits to put up just yet, I do have my little miracles of each day to look for and to share with you (or rather, with me).
1 comment:
im honored to be your first commenter. looking forward to these blog posts :)
Post a Comment