Things That I Don't Particularly Love:
1. Making big and/or important decisions.
2. Change.
3. The fact that numbers one and two are the best of friends.
4. Not being able to see the immediate fam weekly (or even monthly).
5. Realizing that the majority of my closet friends have moved away, furthermore realizing how I need to make some new ones.
6. Never being able to accomplish all of my goals.
7. Not knowing where my life's headed.
1. Making big and/or important decisions.2. Change.
3. The fact that numbers one and two are the best of friends.
4. Not being able to see the immediate fam weekly (or even monthly).
5. Realizing that the majority of my closet friends have moved away, furthermore realizing how I need to make some new ones.
6. Never being able to accomplish all of my goals.
7. Not knowing where my life's headed.
Things That I'm Grateful For:
1. Making those big decisions and feeling peaceful about it.
2. The blessings that come from change.
3. Knowing that opportunity and growth also come in pairs.
4. Developing stronger relationships with the fam because of the distance.
1. Making those big decisions and feeling peaceful about it.
2. The blessings that come from change.
3. Knowing that opportunity and growth also come in pairs.
4. Developing stronger relationships with the fam because of the distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment